A place to write down my rambles to try and stop me talking to myself...
out loud...
in front of strangers....

Thursday 21 April 2011

Update...

Hi, just a quick one to show some photos of the finished newly named teatowel caddy! Excuse the photos but there is still a lack of nails so the washing line obligingly stepped in as a prop!

The striped one is one I ran up this morning in about 15 mins tops! So much easier as all I had to do was fold them in half and stitch them together!

Am also including some pics of #1s Easter card she made for school, she drew the outline, I glued and cut the wool to length and then she went all designer on me! One proud mama!





See you soon!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for the info on that stinkin' fifth needle! I figured it out after a while. When I posted that, I was using four needles and transferring stitches on every side. What a pain! Knitting is much happier when knowledge is supporting it! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you sussed it out! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete