I finally managed to finish a knitting project that has been on the cards for nearly a year and which ended up taking just an evening to complete start to finish. I feel a little ashamed that I have taken so long to do it especially as it was requested my friends beautiful daughter!
So here it is, Ruya's Hairband...
It is super easy and there are similar patterns out there but this is how I did mine
With DK on 4.5mm dpns cast on 3 stitches and work about 6" i-cord
Inc in each stitch
K1,inc 1 across (9st)
Work in moss stitch (K1,P1) for desired length, (from the bottom of one ear to the other in this case)
K1, K1tog across
Work i-cord to 6"
Weave in ends. Done!
I added a knit flower too but embellish as you see fit!
With flower and a button.
Can't wait to give it too her, I hope she still wants one!!!
Am super excited as Hubby has just finished making me a sewing area! Can start working through my stash of material at last :-)
See you soon!