A place to write down my rambles to try and stop me talking to myself...
out loud...
in front of strangers....

Tuesday 7 June 2011

FAIL.....Big time...

Hi, sorry for the lack of posts lately, what with half term, a stinking cold and actually doing some knitting the whole bloggy world has slipped me by. I have so much to catch up on!

So, knitting wise, FAILS...

One hat...colour work, following a chart, using the wrong yarn...I'm going to leave it there and let you imagine the tears and tantrums.

One baby cardigan...knitted up lovely but can I get the seams right? Can I heck! And its only two seams along the sides!!!! Again tears and tantrums...

One shrug...what do you mean my circular needle broke???Jeez its been a bad week!

On the plus side, I made a can cozy for my cider drinking friend, complete with stripes, in three colours, and its perfect! And I manage to crochet the strap for it! Go me.

I also started a knitting club at Freckles school with one of the other mums. So far so good, the kids are so sweet and excited and really keen. We even have 3 boys!

Will update with photos soon, fingers crossed I can get my knitting mojo back

See you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment