A place to write down my rambles to try and stop me talking to myself...
out loud...
in front of strangers....

Wednesday 9 March 2011

Welcome to my random thought processes...

Hello there! Well I have finally done it, I have created a blog! I love reading other blogs and have often had little daydreams about what I would write if I had my own. I am planning on showcasing my hand made things here, I knit, bake and sew (kind of-its a learning curve) but I am sure my thoughts will go off on a tangent, I do after all have two little ones so my mind is not what it once was!
Stick around and we may have some fun!

Rea x

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, you are a very new blogger as I have reached your very first post! Well, then, you are probably super happy to get comments from relative strangers! I will follow you and see where you go! I love random thoughts! Come see me too, if you get a chance!
    www.thrownandfired.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following! Will see you at your place soon ;-)

    ReplyDelete