A place to write down my rambles to try and stop me talking to myself...
out loud...
in front of strangers....

Wednesday 9 March 2011

My to do list...

My to do list is pretty amazing, it has a life of its own! It grows, it morphs into different things and it is never ending! At the moment I have cast on 3 knitting projects, a draft excluder, an ear-warmer/hairband and a pair of leg warmers. I keep jumping between them so don't seem to be getting anywhere! I need to pick one and hide the other two until its finished but its just too hard!

The legwarmers are for a class mate of #1 child. #1 is a real girly girl and refused to wear trousers to school even when the snow was bad so the leggies were born...
These are her play day ones, her school ones are royal blue to match her uniform.

Anyways...they seem to have started a bit of a craze and there are now a number of little blue legs to be spotted in the playground on a frosty morning! (warm blue not 'Mama I'm freezing' blue) and if I sort myself out there will be one more toasty legged little mite running around.


This is one of my first ever knitting projects, made many moons ago. He is lumpy, there are a few holes here and there and his ears are wonky but who cares? He was a gift for a friend and is working hard at keeping her hall draft free (when I visit he is anyway). Another friend saw him and fell in love so a bunny version is in progress, I just need to play around with the head shape and remember how to make a pompom!

Wish me luck, and I will let you know if I ever finish any of my works in progress or if I just start more...

Rea x

No comments:

Post a Comment